We arrived in Minneapolis on Friday afternoon and spent a couple days looking at townhomes and condo’s. Just as I thought, a condo isn’t going to work for us but Keith wanted to look at them so we did.
We found a townhouse community by the river within walking distance of downtown that I really love. They’re more expensive than I wanted to spend but not more expensive than I can afford so they’re my first choice of places to live.
Keith hasn’t definitely decided to move yet but even if we don’t relocate to Minneapolis with his company we decided we’re selling our house and we have it on the market.
Now Keith just needs to make a decision and the house needs to sell and we can move ahead in one direction or the other.