and I’m working on my *to do* list for the month. I’m pleased with the progress I’ve made quilting over the last couple months so I’m going to take October and work on some of my personal HeartStrings projects and a few remaining things I need to quilt for family members.
I’ll also be traveling to Copenhagen the 2nd week of the month so I’ll try not to have a too ambitious list.
- First, I have 4 Heartstrings quilts done that need binding
- Finish piecing my RWB quilt – the 2nd quilt I’m piecing for Alycia’s QOV project.
- Assemble the top for my personal HeartStrings Anniversary quilt from the blocks sent to me by HeartStrings quilters
- ?? Make a border for the above quilt using Tonya’s pieced letters – if I don’t like the results I get, I may scrap this idea.
- Quilt Maureen’s wallhanging
- Quilt Ann’s wallhanging
- Quilt Nancy’s pillow sham tops
- Quilt my Boxed Squares top
- Finish hand quilting and bind my Wonky Trees.
- Assemble my green centered HeartStrings top during the October 25th HeartStrings Sew-in, Rochester MN
I also wanted to report the results of our Block Party – a rough count of the blocks made by HeartStrings quilters is 1482 blocks. That equals 30 + quilts and from emails I’ve received, I know there are others who were going to make some blocks and send them to us also.
Thanks SO much to everyone who participated and made our party a success.