- K-blocks finished/twisted and sewn together. Pieced border completed for two sides of the quilt. I bought 3 fat quarters to supplement my dwindling scraps in the hopes of eking out the last two sides
- Finished the Red/Brown/Pink Happy blocks — from stash
- Quilted Ann’s wallhanging – backing from stash
- Bound QOV #1 from San – binding from stash
- Binding made and machine stitched to Maureen’s wallhanging — binding from stash.
The fat quarters I reported as purchased last week arrived in the mail and I bought some yesterday too. I also ordered a bunch of 2 yard pieces for use as borders and backings which should arrive while I’m gone but my stash used YTD = 62 yards. So I am still using it at a slightly faster rate than it’s coming in.
Other than tying up a few loose ends – my February to do list is completed just in time for me to travel on Tuesday.