Stephanie was so kind to point out that I’d left my postcards off my new to do list and suggested that maybe I should make them for the rest of the year … well I didn’t manage that but I did get this month and next month’s done and the two for August are already in the mail.
This was the first time I’d used fused binding for the edges and I’m hoping they’ll hold up. Next one I make I might figure out how to do a little beading or stitching through it.
All the thumbnails should enlarge when clicked.
You can see I need some practice on my Shi Sha mirror embroidery. I did a quick search and found this tutorial that I might try. I could throw something like this out that didn’t work all that well but I send them anyway and consider it a learning experience.