I spent all of March and April here in Tampa except for a week we spent in Big Canoe and I had a list of goals I wanted to achieve in that time. We also started a major renovation of our upstairs bathrooms which is ongoing but in spite of that, I managed to accomplish all but one thing on my list plus a lot more.
I did not complete the hand quilting on the pink and purple quilt. The chair that I quilt in is in our bedroom and since the bathroom renovation started in the master bathroom, I haven’t been able to get in there and stitch during the day – at night, I worked on binding and knitting.
11 tops were quilted
- 5 were quilted on the longarm at Big Canoe
- 5 were child size tops quilted here in FL
- 1 was a doll quilt finished here in FL
9 quilts were bound – two of the tops quilted were Mom’s and I trimmed them and mailed them back to her for binding.
5 tops were pin basted for quilting and I might get one last one done today.
10 tops were pieced
- 5 tops are sofa sized and will go to Big Canoe for quilting on the longarm
- 4 are child sized and will be quilted here in FL
- 1 is doll sized
4 quilts were cut for Mom
- One scarf was finished
- A scarf and hat were knit for my sister
- Feather and Fan blanket started and halfway done.
And I walked over 350 miles!