It wasn’t the top I’d intended to quilt but with the front switches needing casings, I decided a pantograph would be easiest. This is my Sashed 9 patch and it’s also a UFO – quilted with the Blowing Leaves panto. I love accomplishing a goal – this is the 15th top quilted in July!
I also cut all the dark logs for my log cabin. These bins will work but I wished I’d bought two of the smaller ones although I guess if I ever want to make a larger block I’ll need the extra spaces. Tomorrow will be the last day working in the sewing room and I’ll cut the lights for the log cabin. Monday, I’ll close everything up until the next trip. We originally planned to be here two weeks at Christmas but that might not work out now, we’ll see.