It’s been a while since I listed any quilting goals but I’m feeling the need to plan the limited amount of sewing time I have left this year.
- Quilt one of my donation tops tomorrow
- Bind the green hourglass quilt
- Bind the donation top that gets quilted tomorrow
- Finish assembling the Carpenter Star top
- Pin baste two Strippies and get them quilted and bound
It’s not an overly ambitious list but I’m traveling during the month – GA, VA, MN, and Ft Lauderdale – and having company for Christmas so wish me luck!