The Plus top is completed and I like it a lot more than I expected. It was a discounted kit from Craftsy and I added some length to it so it wouldn’t be square – it ended up about 67×76 inches.
My stairs are also finally carpeted – as I waited for them to be done today I found myself remembering that the one thing I told Keith I didn’t want when we started house hunting here in Tampa was to have to do any renovations. So of course, we’ve gone from one project to another in the two plus years we’ve been here but I can finally mark re-carpeting off my list. Next up is having the painter in to repair and paint the ceiling that the electrician had to cut into when installing the library lights. One project just seems to lead to another. There’s a 4th light but I couldn’t fit them all in the photo and I’m not even sure if we’re going to be able to get this scheduled and done before we leave for GA in December. They’re coming out Thanksgiving week to give us an estimate.
I’ve also done some rearranging in the sewing room. I hope to have figured out where I want everything before I bring the longarm but I think that cutting table is going to move to the other side of the cubby.
Those are my string bins underneath and I’m about ready to start another set of HeartStrings blocks too. Having them under the table rather than tucked in the back of the closet should make it easier to get to them and hopefully use them up!