Finally! It’s raining but since Keith is here I had him hold up the three quilts I finished. The first two were from January along with the Tessellating Quilt I already posted and the Dutch Windmill was my first February finish.
A red centered HeartStrings quilt – I love using up leftovers even if I’m overrun with them right now … need to quilt faster!
The Carpenter Star – this is the second one I’ve made although I used my Half Rectangle GO die for the pieced border on this one. Brief instructions are on my website.
Finally, the Dutch Windmills. This was a remake of a vintage quilt. I love finding inspiration in old quilts! Instructions for this one are also on the website.