Checking things off my to do list
- My Aunt’s quilt – only the side borders left to quilt which I’ll finish up after I get off the computer tonight.
- Autumn quilt – 1st border is on, 2nd pieced border in process. This top should be finished in the next day or two.
- Catering arranged for the lunch at my house for the day of the wedding.
- 5 mile hike done this afternoon.
- Successfully unraveled my scarf back to an error and fixed it – yeah! This is the first time I’ve been able to unravel and then get all my stitches back on the needle without twisting or dropping any.
- Made arrangements for a temporary corporate apartment starting mid-November. We were lucky and found one right in Downtown Minneapolis.