Since I get more accomplished when I set goals – here are some for the next couple weeks.
- Quilt 4 HeartStrings tops – finished CC#1 already today
- Piece 2 backings
- Bind, label, wash, and ship quilt for my niece – all but the shipping done yesterday
- Work on string blocks for my Half Square Hearts
- Bind, label, and wash CC #4
- Bind, label, and wash CC #1 (quilted today)
- If all goes well and the HS quilts get done, load and start quilting one of Mom’s tops
I can’t show the photo of my niece’s quilt until I ship it off and she receives it so I’ll share a photo of the quilting I did today. I was getting ready to pull a pantograph out for this Coins quilt but decided allover hearts and loops quilting would work fine and it probably went faster which is good with all the ones I want to get through.