I finished the quilting on the Ice Cream Quilt this afternoon and it’s unloaded and trimmed. Binding will have to wait until I get back from VA on the 12th. I LOVE this quilt- thanks to JudyL for providing the inspiration/pattern with her July QFAH Project! Click any of the photos for a larger view (yes, I’m still manually fixing the code on each photo so it WILL enlarge).
- All the fabric from the Ice Cream quilt is from stash, including the flannel backing.
- All the fabric in my Holiday House finished this week is from stash.
- I started a new quilt with a Jelly Roll (a gift that’s been in stash for 6 months).
- NO fabric purchases this week.
While I’m making lists…..my current to do list looks like this
Finish Holiday House Load and quilt the Ice Cream House
- Make blocks for Boxed Squares
- Make 2 backings for UFO’s that will become HeartStrings quilts
- Bind 3 HeartStrings quilts