- More progress made on my current project which is completely from stash and officially needs a name now – I started out calling them crumb blocks but they’re really more like log cabin blocks pieced with crumbs and strings….add some scattered hearts and what do you get? I don’t know – any suggestions for naming this quilt?
- The backing and binding on this donated top quilted this week were from stash.
- The backing and binding on this donated top finished this week were from stash.
- The binding for this donated top was pulled from stash and has been stitched on – now it just needs to be hand-stitched down.
- No fabric purchases either.
I got through my to do list this week – 3 tops quilted (4 if you count the dwirling panel quilt on Sunday) and 3 quilts bound.