I finished up the binding on another UFO tonight. This was also a donated HeartStrings top sent to me from Barbara.
I made some new HeartStrings labels for 2008 and I’d printed a page yesterday to put on Deb’s strippie top that I finished last night – thought it was too big so I printed another page tonight using a smaller label for Barbara’s coins. Funny but seeing them side by side the larger one doesn’t seem as HUGE as it did last night so I’ll go ahead and use the other labels from that sheet rather than waste them. You know, those Printed Treasures sheets aren’t cheap!
The good thing is I’ve finished two more HeartStrings donation quilts and now I’m going to work some on the blocks for the Pieces of my Heart quilt (see, it has a name now).