I haven’t been doing Sunday reports recently because there hasn’t been much TO report but I’m hoping that trend is changing.
Last week I finished quilting 4 HeartStrings tops and got them shipped off and this week, I quilted Kathy’s quilt and got that shipped to her too. I still have HeartStrings tops here needing quilting but I’m back to making progress on them.
I’m also back to using stash with the RWB HeartStrings blocks I’m working on this weekend….all from my string bins with some extra strips cut from stash for variety.
Hey Mary, I was so excited about receiving our quilts back that I had my daughter pick out the binding fabrics (all from my stash) then I cut ironed and sewed the bindings to ALL FOUR QUILTS!! I’ll bring them to the next mtg and have the ladies hand-sew them to the backs. The labels are even on them (thanks). I was on such a roll, that I have my DH’s UFO almost to the ppoint of a binding! Woo Hoo.