This was a good week!
- I quilted 2 Heartstrings donated tops and finished the binding on one – the other is ready to bind.
- I pieced two backings from stash for tops waiting for quilting.
- I pieced my RWB rails from stash – the top is almost assembled.
- I have one of my Quick Strippie Quilts loaded and ready to quilt with a backing from stash.
I purchased NO fabric this week.
- Oops I forgot I ordered fabric from Pam at Real Women Quilt which arrived today (Monday) 3 different fabrics 2 yards each. Pam’s having an Inventory Reduction sale so check it out – not that I’m encouraging you all to buy fabric!
Keith will be gone from for a week and a half except for Wednesday night so I’ll have lots of time to work but then I have a trip to Florida coming up the last week of June and a trip to Virginia the first week of July so I need to get a lot done.