I mentioned in my previous post I used the pantograph Windy Day to quilt it. I’ll just warn anyone looking at that pantograph it’s kind of fussy with lines really close together and although I’ve had it for at least a couple years I’d never used it for that reason. This time I decided I’d just use the pantograph to space my curls and wouldn’t worry about staying on the lines or quilting the pattern exactly. It worked great and I’m really pleased with how this turned out.
I’m such a nice daughter that I’ve already machine stitched the binding on for her and will start hand stitching it down tonight. If she’s lucky, I’ll have it done before I visit her next Monday.