Sunday Progress report

In spite of problems with thread breakage that appeared halfway through the quilt, #8 is done and  looks good in spite of my struggles.  I even managed to make the binding and get it stitched on before I stopped for the night and while it still needs to be stitched down  – I have another week of Olympics to watch.

So this week’s report is as follows:

  • 3 quilts bound
  • 2 tops quilted 
  • 12 yards from stash used
  • No fabric purchased this week


Email me

5 thoughts on “Sunday Progress report

  1. You go girl!!! You are going to meet your goal. Have fun watching the olympics.Diane in Alaska

  2. You are working hard to finish up there. I have thread issues when 1-the needle is dull or bent so slightly I can’t see it. 2-I’ve used a varigated thread and the dying process made the dark spots “weak”. Told the company–got a new spool of that same thread and they sent mailer so I could return the thread giving me problems. The color was perfect–the back of the quilt was a plain sage green and I was using a varigated thread to shown the panto “Briar Rose”. The lady was going to use it as a bedspread and wanted it to be reversible.

Leave a Reply