The boys are off to the airport and it’s time to get back to work. I have until the 24th when I head to Virginia to visit Mom and attend the Mid-Atlantic Quilt Fest to get through the following list.
- Make postcards for MQ Resource Exchange – 3 of 8 are in process
- Finish piecing the Kaleidoscope top
- Quilt Ann’s wallhanging
- Finish embroidery on Maureen’s wallhanging and sew the binding on
- Make another set of Log Cabin strips & strings blocks
- Piece backings for 2 donated tops that I want to get quilted next month
- Bind San’s 1st QOV top quilted last month
- Start washing/drying the stack of finished quilts from last month
Not a very ambitious list but if I get through it all I’ll add more to the list. In March, I’ll set a goal to quilt another 10 tops.