- K blocks finished – all from stash
- Strips & Strings Log Cabin #2 top assembled – from my strips and strings bins
- 8 Selvage postcards made
- 8 postcards for my MQ Resource exchange are all in progress now
- 18 Quilt as you Go blocks for AUS – all from stash and leftover batting
- 2 backings pieced from stash
- Started the brown/red Happy Blocks from stash
- Finished my Photoshop/Digital Scrapbooking class and learned lots!
I did purchase one set of fat quarters from Suzanne’s online shop when I signed up for Deb’s class.
Good Golly, the list wears me out just reading it! Aha– I know you didn’t do it ALL today, or I’d really feel bad– but it has been quite a week and you accomplished a bunch. And you got things for yourself in there with the good deeds blocks, too. I’m feeling lazy after reading what you’ve accomplished. Good going Mary!>>Susan D
Yep its not fair how fast you do all of these things. I just pierced 5 blocks,15 to go and thinking how can I get this done..LOL.
Nice work..keep going..
Thank you very much…
#1 Satellite Television Service Provider