We finished up work on Mom’s projects today. The batik quilt is trimmed and packed up to be shipped – she’ll bind it at home. We also took one of the Jelly Rolls and did some cutting so it’s all ready for her to make a Framed 16 patch quilt.
Can you believe all we accomplished? And she’s got a lot to work on at home!
Jan 2019 projects with Mom
In progress or kitted
• Appliqué hearts and 9 patch quilt #1 — Appliqué hearts, assemble top
• Appliqué hearts and 9 patch quilt # — Appliqué hearts for Mary
• Turtle quilt – from Animal Parade book
• Dinosaur Strippie
• Owl Strippies
• Ladybug Strippie
• Bunnies and Bricks quilt
• Jelly Roll Rainbow Half Log Cabin
• Purple Heart – 2 yards of purple and gray background
• Petals and circles quilt
• Schoolhouse quilt
• Framed 16 patches — Jelly Roll (cut and kitted)and binding
Ready for Binding
1. Fish/sea creatures
3. Dogs 🐶
4. Stop and Go Batik
- Chris’ map quilt
- Boxed squares
- framed 9 patches
After we finished her projects today, we cut the blocks for an Ohio Star quilt of mine. Stephanie has chosen Fat Quarters as the precut for February and I’ve got a jump start!