Since I finished the binding on the Framed 16 Patch, I decided to get an early start on March’s Jelly Roll quilt for our precut party! After going back and forth with myself debating which pattern to use, I finally decided I’d make another Spools quilt. I’d always intended to make one of these in RWB.
First, I reviewed the instructions myself … my notes often come in handy when I’m remaking a quilt.
There are some floral prints in this bundle and I was worried that it might read too girly but a) there are girl veterans, and b) it will find a home somewhere no matter how it turns out!
Each stripset makes 2 blocks so there’s not a lot of variety up here yet but I’ll move things around as I get more blocks made.