I also finished all the blocks for the dinosaur quilt today. In the end I went with no borders and a 6 x 9 block layout that will finish at 48 x 72. I could have stopped at 8 rows but I had just enough fabric for 9 and I’m putting a Minkee backing on this one and want it to get used for years!
I needed to make 18 extra blocks and had just enough fabric from the one yard to be a little fussy about cutting the 9 dinosaur blocks.
From the first batch, I ended up with a couple blocks that just had tails but they look kind of neat so I’m OK with that!
I can see a few that I want to move around from the photo but here are all the blocks together. I’d like to get this assembled into a finished top before I travel again for Mother’s Day.