Time flies and the end of the year is approaching quickly!!!
I’m pretty happy with my accomplishments this week … I planned time each day (and night) for sewing and got through a fair amount.
- pieced the hourglass blocks and the top is half assembled.
- bound two quilts
- quilted one top
- finished the ripple afghan
- made half of the chandelier blocks
Now I have 3 weeks left to work before my company arrives for Christmas week and a couple days after they leave before the end of the year and I have a list for what I want to accomplish in that time too.
- Finish the hourglass and chandelier tops
- quilt 2 tops
- bind 3 quilts
- make at least 3 hats
- start a set of Rainbow HeartStrings blocks
- finish the last wool felt stocking
I also have a fair amount of prep work around the house getting ready for company and the holidays. Luckily, I’m not traveling at all this month.