Thanks for all the comments, I am feeling a little better but still a long way from well. Luckily, I don’t have a lot of demands on my time right now so I’m working when I feel like it and resting when I need to. I’m thankful that I at least feel well enough to work and tonight I quilted this 16 patch top pieced by little Mary in Maine. I give them a hard time because calling her little Mary must make me BIG Mary …
It’s quilted with one of my new pantographs called Kindle by Lorien Quilting. She designs some of my favorites!
I also made a little change to the machine. I dislike the Innova side clamps, they’re small and even worse, heavy.
I didn’t like the original clamps that came with my Gammill either but after a bit of trial and error, I’d found clamps that I really like about 8 years ago. When I traded in my machine, I gave them the original clamps but kept the ones I liked thinking I might use them on the new machine only they connected by a strip of Velcro to the frame and I didn’t think that would work on the new frame. Tonight for the first time, I realized I could probably just tie the bungee cord from the Innova clamp to the ones I like …. and it worked. These hold a larger area and they’re a lot lighter so they don’t weigh down the edges!