The Tumblers are assembled and count as my precut project for January. I cut the tumblers with my 6 inch finished GO die and there are 13 tumblers across and 14 rows down making it about 58 x 84, a little larger than my usual donation quilts but I had extra tumblers so I used them.
I’ve been thinking about what my quilting goals are for this year … nothing too lofty.
- Piece a top each month for our Precut Party
- Keep my UFO number to 22 or below so I’ll need to quilt one top for each quilt I start with 12 of them being UFO’s.
- quilt and bind the 6 tops from Maine
- quilt whatever Mom throws at me!