Not quite a quilt in a day but the top is done. My Bright Tumblers have been assembled. I debated those darker blue blocks but left them in. In person, the contrast isn’t as severe as it looks in the photo and I liked the quilt better with them in it.
Maybe this photos demonstrates that better. At any rate, the decision is made, the top is done and it will make a nice donation quilt.
I’m setting easier goals in January. I want to get back in the habit of walking and biking more frequently. I’m not going to say everyday but I’d like to be out there doing something more active several times a week and that takes away from my quilting time. If I get everything done, I’ll add more to the list.
- Quilt the last 3 tops from Sue and get them all bound
- Add the last border to Mom’s Hunter Star and get it quilted
- Make a Tumbler top – done
- Work with my strings and make a set of Strips and Strings log Cabin blocks
- Bind my Rainbow HeartStrings quilt
- Make progress on the ripple blanket