I found a small section at the edge of Sue’s quilt that had tension issues and loops on the back as I was binding it today – I ripped the binding back partway, ripped the stitches out, loaded it back on the longarm with a combination of pins and bike clips to get to the section I needed and restitched it freehand. Luckily, it was an easy pantograph (Dollop) otherwise it would have been a pain trying to line up the panto and restitch it. I managed to restitch that section and get the binding on and I will hand sew it down tonight but I didn’t get the 2nd binding on. That will have to wait for tomorrow.
As I was making more strips and strings log cabin blocks today I was wishing I had a machine set up just to work on string blocks … not sure if I can manage that here or at Big Canoe but you’d think with 4 sewing machines between the two places I could find a way.