I FINALLY finished the masks this morning. These are the last of the ones for Chris and the girls and while I don’t mind making a few masks now and then, making a bunch at a time gets to be a chore so I’m glad to be done for now.
This afternoon I was able to get back to the HSTs. I’d planned to use just 6 inch triangles in this next quilt but it wasn’t looking like I wanted so I fell back on a favorite of mine – Easy Flock of Geese – and I’m very happy with how it’s turning out. I’m also happy that I made pretty good progress on it today. I’ve got a lot going on the next few days and I would like to at least get all the blocks made and up on the design wall before we leave. I don’t think I’ll have time to get it assembled.
And speaking of working, Keith got a new desk – at his office in Minneapolis he has an adjustable desk and since he’s not traveling at all right now with COVID he spends all his time in his home office sitting – not good! It’s kind of a plain Jane desk but it works better for him so that’s what counts. I think I’m going to try and use the old desk downstairs in the sewing room. I’m not sure if Keith and I can move it ourselves but we’ll see. By the way, it does lower so he can alternate between standing and sitting!