One of my sisters suggested a couple months ago that we have a hand crafted family gift exchange. There were 6 of us participating – me, my 3 sisters, Mom, and one of my brothers and at that time, we did a zoom call to pull names to find out who we were going to created for and to discuss the project. Last night we had show and tell, had a chance to see everyone’s projects, and drew names for another round. Next time, my other brother will also join in. What a fun way to connect as a family. You can scroll through the photos below.
- I made a mask, quilted coasters, and knit a hat for Maureen
- Maureen made a wind chime for Debbie
- Ann made a wool mat and had her son and husband help make a wood tray to go with it for Kevin
- Kevin made a plaque for Mom
- Debbie made a “sisters” sculpture for Ann (there are 4 sisters)
- Mom made ME lots and lots of zippered bags and a fabric basket!!