Mom’s dinosaur top is quilted. The pantograph is Steam and if you remember I used it a couple weeks ago on another quilt. I downsized the pattern for this one and that’s one thing I love about Pantovision- the ability to resize pantographs. The dinosaurs and the triangles were cut using a GO die and you can find the pattern on the Accuquilt site at this link.

I’ve got one more of Mom’s tops here to quilt and I hope to get that one done later this week. I’ve got a fair amount I want to get accomplished this month including quilting 5 tops but with travel planned the first and last week of the month, we’ll see if I get through it all. Now I’m going to go start assembling those green HeartStrings blocks into a finished top.


Leave a Reply