I made the mistake of not measuring my fabrics before starting this morning and ran out of the Dinosaur print. I made it work but I won’t show a full photo until it’s quilted because this is another one of the 3 yard quilts that just is not photographing well. It’s really cute in person and in the close up but the overall photo looks odd!
I pulled a backing and pieced some batting leftovers and the 3rd top is ready for quilting tonight. I also trimmed the ones from the last 2 nights so they’re ready for binding but they’ll wait until next week.
The closing on the Tampa townhouse was delayed again as I expected. They’re just waiting for the permit to be closed by the city now and they’ve rescheduled for Friday but that might be too optimistic. We’ll see.
Somehow I missed the delayed closing. Hope the third time is the charm.
I had some strips already cut from an earlier project and thought they were all the same size. Wrong, I ended up sewing a strip 1/4” narrower than the others. And I still didn’t know it till I was done. So now I need to do trimming on all the 9 patch blocks, yuck! I love your dinosaur print, my great great nephew would love this. Good luck with your closing, we are still scheduled for Monday but it ain’t over yet!
Sounds like you’re very close to closing. Just glad no one seems to be backing out.
Cute quilt and best of luck for the closing on the Tampa townhouse!!