I finished two hats this weekend … knitting Friday and Saturday nights after everyone else went to bed.
First up was hat #11, another Snow Day – like I said with the previous one, the pattern calls for bulky weight yarn but I used aran weight. I also went down a needle size. This is a nice quick little beanie and I have more of this yarn here so I expect there will be a few more of these.
- Pattern – Snow Day found free on Ravelry
- Needle size – 9
- Yarn – Paintbox Simply Aran
- Cast on 72 stitches and knitted the large size from the pattern. Started decreases when hat measured about 6.25 inches and it’s a good size that fits me.
Next up hat #12 was another repeat …
- Pattern is Sweet Spring from the book Baby Beanies by Amanda Keeys
- Needle size – 7
- Yarn – LionBrand Mandala Ombre
I’ve already got the next hat in progress but I’m going to switch over to some binding tonight!