I’m making a start on my December goals … I loaded and quilted my Sashed Whales today. Pantograph is Happy Times.
My December goals are not as ambitious as November’s since we’re traveling a couple times this month and have plans for Christmas.
- Quilt – 5 tops
- finish making the current set of Strips and Strings log cabin blocks,
- piece a project with this month’s precut – HSTs
- Crochet – make a ripple blanket
- Knitting – make 2-3 hats
- Cut HSTs for my sister’s quilt
- Donate – finish washing 15 quilts and get them donated via the local guild
Still looking pretty ambitious!
That wavy and swirly panto seem just right for the whales, Mary. Good luck with your December goal!!
Very pretty! The big squares look like large swirls, until you look closely and realize they are whales. I really like that sashing and the 9-patch corners.
I love quilting Happy Times. It makes the best texture!
LOVE this! The colors, the fabric choices and how they play together, the quilting. I keep coming back to look at it. And, looking forward to seeing the completed quilt photos. The whales remind me of the Turn the Other Way, or Go Against the Flow design created for The Chosen series. You may enjoy watching it. I highly recommend it. (The first lead character shares your name.)