I’m making a start on my December goals … I loaded and quilted my Sashed Whales today. Pantograph is Happy Times.
My December goals are not as ambitious as November’s since we’re traveling a couple times this month and have plans for Christmas.
- Quilt – 5 tops
- finish making the current set of Strips and Strings log cabin blocks,
- piece a project with this month’s precut – HSTs
- Crochet – make a ripple blanket
- Knitting – make 2-3 hats
- Cut HSTs for my sister’s quilt
- Donate – finish washing 15 quilts and get them donated via the local guild