Normally I’d find a reason to procrastinate assembling the top but I finished the 16 patches last night and decided to just get it done today. This is a version of an older 16 Patch and Pinwheels quilt found on my website. Brief instructions can be found at this link.
This is the 3rd and final top this month for our precut/block challenge and it felt good to use some old fat quarters I’d had sitting around waiting to be used. After pulling out the fat quarters that didn’t work for me for this quilt, I added in some additional fabrics from stash.
Next up will be some quilting and I need to start organizing info for our taxes to send to the accountant. The girls are going to spend a couple nights with us next week too so all of that should keep me busy the rest of the month along with my knitting and walking.