The Ombre squares top is assembled. This was a kit from BluPrint ( two Jelly Rolls and the pattern). The pressing instructions were incomplete causing me to have to do a lot of re-pressing to ensure my seams would nestle together so I’m glad to have it finally done.
Our monthly challenge for June is Jelly Rolls so I completed this one a little early. I have plans for one more Jelly Roll top but the priority for June and July will be quilting – Stephanie from my HeartStrings group and I have decided we both need a quilting marathon and I hope to get at least 12 quilted. I have some travel planned for both months too but it should be doable.