Stephanie has pulled I-Spy or Snowball blocks out of the hat for our monthly challenge for August and I plan to make a snowball quilt with leftover novelty fabrics. But first, I have to get the king size top assembled for my sister. I cut the blocks and sent them to Mom to piece and they’ve been waiting for about 4 months for me to assemble the top.
My intention today was to just pull everything out, figure out how I was going to assemble it and start cutting the sashing.
Once I had everything ready, I decided to go ahead and start piecing it in sections. I’ve made more progress than this photo shows and should be able to get it assembled in a week.
The blue is more turquoise looking … like the first photo.