In between a couple of appointments I managed to accomplish a few things today. First, I finished assembling the Split 9 Patch top. I’ll get some brief instructions written up and on the website in the next week or so while it’s fresh in my mind.

I also managed to get a binding made and sewn on the pink flannel squares quilt and that one is ready to hand sew – it’s small and hopefully will be finished tomorrow AND I cast on Hat #4.


  1. Another great finish! And thank you for your generosity in sharing the details. It’s definitely a pretty quilt and doesn’t look to difficult to make.

Leave a Reply