This is one of those days it didn’t feel like I accomplished much but I did a little of this and a little of that. Hat #9 was finished. Pattern is Mount Ambler found free on Ravelry. I think there’s a row of decreases missing in the pattern but I just add that in.
I love the texture of this one. It’s subtle but more interesting than a plain stockinette.
In addition to finishing the hat, I trimmed a quilt and pulled fabric for a binding, pulled fabric for November’s challenge quilt – Stephanie pulled triangles from the hat, started hat #10, loaded a top on the longarm ready for quilting tomorrow, and voted. I’m not sure if I’ll knit a while tonight after Keith goes to bed or work on stitching a binding down but I’ll spend about an hour and a half and get a little more accomplished.