The sewing room was a bit of mess after sewing with Mo … her attention span is a bit limited so cleaning up between projects was put on hold!
I spent some time cleaning up and putting things away and then set up the new machine. It’s a Babylock Lyric and I made some strips and string rail fence blocks to familiarize myself with it. I think I’m really going to like this one but it doesn’t fit in any of my cabinets so I will be buying a new cabinet too … I’m just too used to having my machine sit down in a cabinet that even with the nice large extension table, it will be more comfortable for me if it’s lower.
I threw up 48 of the blocks on the design wall and will move them around a bit and then assemble the top.
I also grabbed the doll quilts and paired them up with the bears … I need to wrap the bundles with ribbon and they’ll be ready to donate.