The Koloa cabinet was delivered today and I got the Lyric set up and took it for a spin … since this is my binding machine … I trimmed one of the waiting quilts and machine stitched a binding on and now it’s ready for hand stitching. (I hand stitch all my bindings down). I think this setup is going to work out just fine. I haven’t had drawers on any of my previous cabinets so they’re a definite bonus.
Next time Chris visits, I’ll have him help Keith put the castors on the bottom but for now it’s good to go! I had some extra room on the side so I set up my spare ironing board as a work surface … I’ve been using it by the machine for a while now and I was happy that there was enough room for it.
When Keith and the dogs go to bed tonight, I’ll hand stitch another binding. Tomorrow I need to get a top loaded and quilted.