I’ve had several appointments this week and my progress is slow but I’ve got all the Split 9 Patch blocks made and they’re ready to assemble. There’s also been some more knitting and I’m working on the crown decreases on hat #2. I’d hoped to get a binding on quilt #4 but I only got as far as choosing a fabric for the binding and cutting it … with any luck it will get sewn on and hand stitched this weekend.
I love how this one is turning out but my plan to use up the leftovers from the Monkey Wrench quilt didn’t work out so well… I kept digging in my scraps and pulling out different fabrics to add in and the leftovers seemed to have multiplied!
I’m done with pink and brown for now so this will all be put away for another day.