Brenda gave us a challenge at the Maine sew-in … we chose one of 3 focus fabrics she provided and then were to add 2 coordinating fabrics and piece a top using whatever pattern we wanted.
I tie quilts when I’m at the sew-in so I had to wait until I got home to make my challenge quilt. After waffling about which two fabrics to use and what setting … I finally decided and pieced this today.
Edit: Darn!! I noticed an error in Row 6 right when I posted this but it’s fixed now! The photo has been updated.
I knew I’d want to have options so I’d picked up other coordinating fabrics at Marden’s. The ones not chosen will go into stash and be used eventually!