Here’s my simple quilt based on the vintage one shared yesterday. Who knows when or if I’ll ever get around to making it but I’ll share some brief notes for now.
- Quilt size is approximately 58 x 78
- Block size is 10 inches finished (10.5 with seam allowances)
- Strips and small squares are cut 2.5 inches – I’d sew strip sets for the checkerboard block.
- Center square in alternate block is cut 6.5 inches
- Blocks are set 5 across and 7 down
- Border is cut 4.5 inches
Thank you for the easy instructions!
Oh I love it!!! Thank you for the easy instructions…makes it more fun to pick out fabrics!
I love seeing it done up with a coloured background fabric!
Awesome instructions, especially because it’s using such basic sizes. Thanks!