I made the second stocking today … changing a couple things. Because of the way the stocking is cut on the die I can’t do a full lining without cutting it separately… which kind of defeats the purpose in having the die. I did use two pieces of fabric for each side of the cuff and like that better than the first version although it’s a little longer … maybe too long in proportion to the stocking part so next one I might cut down a little.
These aren’t meant to be heirlooms … more just “wrapping” for a few small gifts so I’m really pleased with the results. When I make them next time, I’ll try to further “perfect” or rather improve my process.