I had some errands to run, got my Flu shot, and didn’t get down to the sewing room until Keith went to bed. I was all set for a quilting marathon in November but decided I’d get an early start and combine my goals for the rest of October with November’s.
- Quilt 21 tops
- Assemble Plus and Lantern blocks into tops (Oct Precut)
- Make a project for November’s precut
- Make my family exchange project
- Keep up with binding – I don’t expect to get all 21 quilts bound but want to get as many done as possible
- Knit some hats
- Start a set of String blocks for 365 challenge
I made a start by loading and quilting #1 of 21 tonight. A group HeartStrings top sent to me by Sue. Pantograph is Belly Bop.
I also got the Plus blocks I pieced while Mom was here up on the design wall and ready to assemble. This is one of two tops I’ll make for our October Precut Challenge – Jelly Rolls.